HSE Manager - South East
Up to £50,000 plus package
South East based
Safety Management Limited are currently partnering with a global manufacturing company in the search for a Health, Safety & Environment Manager at their site in the South East.
Reporting into the Head of HSE the role of Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be to manage HSE across a diverse and challenging site while ensuring a business cultural programme is executed to deliver performance.
Main accountabilities include:
- Advise the Head of HSE on all OHSE matters including legislative changes, so that effective policies and procedures can be introduced.
- Co-ordinate regular OHSE Inspections and audits in line with the business KPI’s, and drive/support management in rectifying any problems or shortcomings.
- Work with the Occupational Health Advisor to assist in the identification and implementation of effective ill-health prevention programs in appropriate areas.
- Drive the effective implementation of approved policies/procedures/actions etc within the Divisional area to ensure accreditation of the relevant company approvals.
- To ensure sufficient and effective OHSE training of all divisional employees and deliver a training program as and when required.
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Will have previously worked in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive experience of working in a HSE position.
- Diploma qualified or equivalent.
- Have proven experience in people management, organisational and influencing skills.
- Have previous experience of working with management systems to include OHSAS 18001.
The opportunity would suit a driven and proactive individual who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a highly diverse business.
To apply please email email@example.com to discuss further.
Back to Recruitment