Senior SHEQ Manager - Midlands
Senior SHEQ Manager
Midlands with national travel
£50,000 plus excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join a leading service business as a Senior SHEQ Manager in a national role.
Reporting to the Head of SHEQ the position will be responsible for the development and implementation of a SHEQ strategy in line with the objectives of the business. It is essential that the successful candidate has extensive experience in auditing as you will be responsible for national audits across all contracts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of a clear strategy and Zero Harm plan for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
- Develop audit protocols and training material to meet strategic business objectives for SHEQ.
- Provide support to operational managers and colleagues.
- Carry out internal audits to ensure standards are met and setting audit plan for future years using appropriate technology as well as ensuring findings are agreed with sites.
- Be qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level, or equivalent.
- Hold a CMIOSH status (or working towards).
- Qualified to lead auditor level in OHSAS 18001 and/or ISO 90001 and have previous experience of leading an audit programme across a multi-site organisation.
- Have previous experience of working for a facilities management company.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive organisation at a senior level.
To apply for this position please email Gemma Dickinson on:
Back to Recruitment