SHEQ Advisor - London (M25 circle)
London (M25 circle)
up to £40,000 plus benefits
An opportunity for a SHEQ Advisor to join a leading services company in a role to be based in London, reporting to the Head of SHEQ.
The position will be to ensure the client operates to the highest of standards of safety, health, environment and quality through delivering a SHEQ strategy and engaging to ensure continuous improvement and development of a positive SHEQ culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising Management on all SHEQ, occupational health and welfare matters, keep them appraised on the success or otherwise of their measures, and advising Management of possible alternative arrangements.
- Inspecting places of work, focusing on provision of safe systems of work, safe places of work and attitudes towards SHEQ.
- Carry out full investigations into all accidents/incidents, fires and dangerous occurrences.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate and working towards a Diploma or equivalent.
- Have experience of working in the construction, engineering or Facilities management industries.
- Experience of working as a SHEQ Advisor previously in a complex organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven individual to work alongside an established SHEQ team.
To apply please email Gemma Dickinson on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Recruitment