Health and Safety Consultant
Health & Safety Consultant
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
Safety Management Limited are a specialist HSE consultancy established in 1989. We work with manufacturing, construction, distribution and luxury retail companies across the UK undertaking a full range of services.
Our clients include some of the most respected companies in the UK.
We are recruiting for a Health and Safety Consultant, based in South Midlands, to work with our growing property and construction client base. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience further in a fully supported environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide a complete health & safety management support to clients
- Undertake construction site visits
- Complete fire risk assessments
- Carry out H&S evaluations of construction and property clients
- Produce H&S policies, risk assessment and supporting documentation
- Assisting with any accident investigations
Key skill requirements:
- NEBOSH General Certificate, working towards Diploma / NVQ5 would be advantageous
- Customer facing experience
- Fire Safety knowledge
- Proven experience of working within construction and property industry
- IT literate (Office 365)
- Full driving license
- Good time management and excellent communication skills
To discuss this position in more detail please call Gemma Dickinson on 01327 311300 or email email@example.com