Health and Safety Consultant
Health & Safety Consultant
Up to £45,000 plus benefits
Safety Management Limited are a specialist HSE consultancy established in 1989. We work with manufacturing, luxury retail, distribution and construction companies across the UK undertaking a full range of services.
Our clients include some of the most respected companies in the UK.
We are recruiting for a Health and Safety Consultant, Midlands based, to join our growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded consultancy which will give you an unrivalled opportunity to develop your health and safety knowledge, experience and reputation.
Responsibilities to include:
- Develop relationships and understanding of clients' needs
- Provide a complete Health & Safety management support to clients
- Carry out H&S evaluations of manufacturing and construction SME’s
- Produce H&S policies, risk assessment and supporting documentation
- Assisting with any accident investigations
Key skill requirements:
- NEBOSH General Certificate, working towards Diploma / NVQ5
- Undergraduate degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Engineering
- Previous experience of working in a corporate environment
- Experience and knowledge of manufacturing and construction environments
- Customer facing experience
- IT literate (Office 365)
- Full driving license
- Good time management and excellent communication skills.
- CMIOSH or working towards
To discuss this position in more detail please call Gemma Dickinson on 01327 311300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org