Covid restrictions in England, Scotland and Wales are due to be eased next week.
These are the changes that will make the greatest impact to businesses:
- Guidance to work from home has ended.
- Face masks are no longer compulsory in indoor public spaces – from 27 January 2022.
Scotland – from 24 January 2022
- There will be no limits on how many households can meet indoors or outdoors.
- There will be no need for physical distancing between groups at indoor and outdoor venues including bars, restaurants, theatres, cinemas and gyms. Table service will not be needed.
Wales – from 28 January 2022
- There will be no limits on how many people can meet indoors at pubs, restaurants, cinemas and theatres.
- Nightclubs will reopen.
More information from the Government is available here: Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
If you need help on any aspect of Covid19 risk assessment and control for your business, please contact us.